This corporation is organized exclusively for purely public charity and strictly educational purposes. Specific goals of the Society shall be to:
- Increase knowledge of bromeliads through interchange and dissemination of information.
- Use such funds as are available for the purpose of research and/ or equipment in institutions of higher.
- There are two classes of membership:
- Individual – $20 per year
- Family – $30 per year
- All memberships begin with January of the current year.
- Our official Website is bromeliadsocietyhouston.org.
- Our Bulletin is published electronically monthly. Articles, photographs, and any other information pertinent to bromeliads are solicited. Articles may be reprinted with proper acknowledgement given to author and publication.
- A membership list is updated on a regular basis and is distributed electronically to members of the BS/H, Inc.
- Please address any correspondence regarding the Bulletin to:
16023 Pebble Bend Drive
Houston, TX 77088